Friday, July 6, 2012

New Things from B2n2 Scraps, Designs by Snowlady and this Little Missy

B2N2 Scraps has a fun new kit out this week called Summer Sweets. I know you have lots of pics you can use this kit with. Click on the preview to pick it up.
 Here are some layouts I  made with Summer Treats.
Next I want to show you the recipe card templates that Designs by Snowlady made for the July Build a Kit at Stuff to Scrap. (They make great Brag Book templates!) Click on the preview to pick them up.
 
 Here are a couple of recipe cards I made.
 

And last but not least, I have a beautiful kit from This Little Missy called Red, White & Blue. This kit is perfect for your 4th of July pics and a variety of other pics! Click on the preview to download. 
Here are a couple of layouts I made with Red, White & Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment