Friday, July 27, 2012

Nature Walk: A New Kit from Designs by Snowlady and Freebie from Me

Designs by Snowlady has a beautiful new kit out called Nature Walk. The kit includes 34 papers in solids and patterns, 69 elements, 1 full alpha with upper & lower case, numbers, and symbols, and 1 alpha with upper case, numbers and symbols. You can pick it up for only $3 through August 5th. Click on the preview to pick it up at Stuff to Scrap.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here are a couple of layouts I made with this awesome kit:
 
 Here is my freebie: I made a 5x7 brag book page using Nature Walk. Click on the preview to pick it up.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 6 post on Jul. 27, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete