Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Freebies made with Simple Holiday by Mommy Made This

I hope everybody was able to pick up the free kit from Mommy Made This called Simple Holiday this week.

It's awesome, isn't it? I found myself using it several times this week.

If you missed any of the parts, today is the last day to pick up the individual pieces for $1.00 each.

Stuff to Scrap – Papers Elements Alpha Cardstock

Scraps n Pieces – Papers Elements Alpha Cardstock

If you missed more, the full kit will be part of Mommy Made This's 50% off Christmas Kit Sale until the end of the year.

I have two free quick pages that I made from Simple Holiday for you!

Just click on the previews to download them. Merry Christmas!

Here are some of the layouts I made with Simple Holiday.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Dec. 24, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete