Monday, December 12, 2011

3 New Kits, a Set of Templates & a Freebie

I have three new kits and a set of templates to show you today.

The first one is from B2N2 Scraps and is called Khaki Splash. Isn't it stunning? B2N2 is hosting the Indulgence challenge at Brownie Scraps this month. That means she is giving away the sampler below for free this month. All you have to do is visit this thread here to download the mini kit and then make a layout using all the pieces of the kit to get points at Brownie Scraps! Here's a look at the mini kit called Khaki Splash.
Here is the full kit. You can pick it up at Brownie Scraps for $3 all month long. You can also get it at Stuff to Scrap.
Here are a couple of layouts I made with it.

The next kit I want to show you is Sugar Cookie from Mommy Made This. You can pick this kit up at her store at Stuff to Scrap or at her store at Scraps N Pieces. (Don't forget to pick up the coordinating cardstock!)
Here are a couple of layouts I made with Sugar Cookie.


The last kit I have to show you is from Designs by Snowlady and is called Gingerbread and Peppermint. You can pick up the great kit at her store at Stuff to Scrap.
Here are some layouts I made using Gingebread and Peppermints.
Here is a brag book page I made with Gingerbread and Peppermints. Click on the preview to download it.

Designs by Snowlady also has a new set of templates out that you won't want to miss.
Here is a layout I made using the template pack and her kit Gingerbread and Peppermint.

1 comment: