Monday, January 31, 2011

STS February Blog Train

Welcome to my stop on the Stuff to Scrap February Blog Train. The Scrappy Kat was so kind to let me work with her mini kit to make the 2 quick pages I have for you at this train stop. You can download them HERE or HERE.


Here are a couple of layouts I made using the QPs.


You should have arrived here from Mommy Me Time Scrapper. Your next stop is: Long's Life & Loki. Enjoy the ride.

Here's the all the stops in case you get lost.

Shel Belle Scraps
Luna Rosa's Scraps
The Scrappy Kat
Mommy Me Time Scrapper
Brianna's Scrapper <--- you are here :)
Long's Life & Loki
Scraps N Pieces
Brenian Designs
Sweet Creations
Scrappin Serenity
Seal Scraps
The Scrapping Sisters
Jellebelleke's
AmyDane Designs
Saphira's Scrapdesign
Melissa's Scraps and More
Designs by Snowlady
Growing Pains Scrapped
Let Me Scrapbook!
Donna's Scraps Of Life
Adriana's Cafe
Memories by Digital Design
Flower Scraps
Jensen Motley Crew Designs

7 comments:

  1. Thanks! I just discovered quickpages and I am a TOTAL fan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quick pages! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this freebie.
    I've shared it on my blog here: http://digiscrapnblogtrain.blogspot.com/2011/02/there-are-many-goodies-to-choose-from.html

    sincerely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the gorgoeus qps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the cute quickpages.

    ReplyDelete