Friday, January 28, 2011

New Kit at Stuff to Scrap: Love Story

Designs by Snowlady and Meagan's Creations teamed up to make this BEAUTIFUL kit called Love Story! I just love the colors in this kit - aren't they gorgeous? And with Valentine's Day coming up - I know it will get a lot of use! And the good news is that the kit will be on sale for 40% off a week. You can click on the kit preview or HERE to go to Stuff to Scrap to get this awesome kit.


Here are a couple of layouts I made with it.


We have a blog train of freebies from this awesome kit. Here is a Quick Page I made for you. :) You can download it HERE or HERE.

I also have a 3x3 Valentine's Day Card for you. You can get it Here or Here.



Here is a list of all the stops for the blog train.

Daphne <----- You are here

Also head over to Meagan's Creations to find more freebies.

3 comments:

  1. thanks so much for the cute freebie! I also let readers know at Scrap Trends enable 1-30, that you have a freebie which directs them back to your blog to grab it

    ReplyDelete