Tuesday, June 21, 2011

New kit: My Daddy, My Hero from B2N2 Scraps + Freebie BB; $2 Tuesday

Did you take a lot of pictures on Father's Day? B2N2 Scraps has the perfect kit to scrap them. The kit is called My Daddy, My Hero and it will be on sale at for 25% off today at Brownie Scraps and it (along with the Quick Pages) will be 25% off all week at Stuff to Scrap.
Here are some of the layouts I made with it.

Here is a 5x7 Brag Book page I made from it. Just click on the preview to download it.

And don't forget it's $2 Tuesday at Stuff to Scrap. B2N2 Scraps has this beautiful kit called Rustic Charm in the bin for you. Click on the preview to go to her store at Stuff to Scrap to pick it up.

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [22 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this lovely gift today

    ReplyDelete