Friday, March 25, 2011

2 New Kits and a Couple of Freebies

I have two new kits to show you today and I made a brag book page for you from each of them.

The first kit I'm going to show you is from Designs by Snowlady. It is the third kit in her Fruit of the Spirit series and is called Peace. I just love the colors in this kit - they are so peaceful. Peace, along with the first two kits in the series, Love and Joy, will be on sale for $2.50 through the end of April! Click on the image to go to her store to pick them up!
Here are a couple of layouts I made using it.

And here is the first freebie I have for you. It is a 5x7 brag book page. Click on the image to download.

The second kit I have to show you is from B2N2 Scraps and it is a fun kit called Along the River. The kit and the QP's are on sale for 25% off until March 31, so click on the preview to go to her store!
Here are a couple of layouts I made with it. Aren't those little frogs and turtles and ducks so cute?

Here is that second freebie I was telling you about. I made a 4x6 brag book page for you using Along the River. Click on the image to download it.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Mar. 25, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete