Friday, February 25, 2011

The Next Kit in the Fruit of the Spirit Series: Joy & a Freebie

Designs by Snowlady has the second kit from the Fruit of the Spirit series in her store at Stuff to Scrap. It is called Joy and it was definitely a joy to work with. I just love those little joy bugs that are in the kit! The kit will be on sale for $2.50 for the first week, so click on the image and and go pick it up!

I made a couple of layouts using this fun kit. Can you tell I really like those joy bugs?

I have another 5x7 Brag Book Page for you. You can download it here or here.
Here is the Brag Book page I made from the freebie.

If you go to Designs by Snowlady's Blog you can pick up some more brag book pages using this kit on her other CT's blogs by clicking on their pics.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Feb. 26, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! This is wonderful for my teen girls' pictures. Very beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete