Monday, December 13, 2010

New Kit from Snowlady and a Freebie

Look at this new adorable Christmas kit from Snowlady.


You can pick it up at Snowlady's store at Stuff to Scrap for 50% off - that means it is only $2.00 until December 27. And the good news is that her whole store will be 50% until December 27. So skate on over there and pick up some wonderful kits at a great price!

I had a great time working with All Aboard! It works so well for your Christmas pictures and can also be used for your non-Christmas pictures! Here are some layouts that I made with it.


And I have a little freebie for you. I made you a quick page from my reindeer layout. Just click on the image to download.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Dec. 24, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete